2021 Applications now open
Preliminary Deadline: October 31, 2020 Final Deadline: November 30, 2020
Role offers will be made to outstanding candidates on an ongoing basis, as applications are received.
There is NO application fee.
Age, education or native language are NOT factors in the application process.
You will receive an email confirmation when your completed application package has been received; however,
due to the large volume of applications, confirmation may not be immediate.
Fees total € 3.950,00 for tuition, accommodation and half board (See our FAQ page for further details about meals and accommodations provided.)
Upon acceptance, a non-refundable deposit of € 1.000,00 will be due to secure your place.
There are a limited number of partial scholarships available to candidates displaying particular need and ability. If you wish to be considered for a scholarship, please include a letter stating clearly the amount of support for which you wish to be considered, as well as the amount and other sources of financial support you have already secured.
- You may upload only one file at a time. Enter your first name, last name, and file name. Browse for and attach your file. Press ‘submit’.
- The form will re-appear for your next file.
- When you are done, simply leave the page. We will be notified of your uploads.
- Do not upload files larger than 8 MB per file.
- An automatic confirmation email will not be sent. Unless you receive an email from us requesting further information, you may consider your application received.