Please read these guidelines carefully; incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All applications for the 2020 Winter Session must be submitted online using the application upload page, before the preliminary deadline of September 30, or the final deadline of October 31, 2019. **Role offers will be made to outstanding candidates on an ongoing basis.**
- Please ensure you indicate for WHICH role or roles you wish to be considered;
- Please submit the following as PDF files: Headshot, Résumé / CV, Application Form and Scholarship Application Letter (if appropriate);
- ALL files MUST be clearly labelled with your name. Files uploaded without applicant’s name clearly identifiable will not be processed.
- Maximum of 3 recordings and / or video links per applicant, ONE OF WHICH SHOULD BE A MOZART ARIA;
- Recordings should be chosen which best exemplify your voice. They need not be professional quality, but should be unedited, as there are no live auditions;
- All recordings must be MP3 format audio files and be no larger than 8 MB in size;
- Recordings must be free of any special characters (i.e. accented letters, slashes or apostrophes), and should be clearly labeled with your name, aria title and composer (i.e. YourName_AriaTitle_Composer.mp3). If your files are too large our server will not accept them.
- If sending audio / video links, please ensure the links are LIVE (no empty spaces after the link) and PUBLIC (not links to your private channels), and that the links show the NAME of the aria. Paste the links into the fields provided on the application form.
- Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of submitted materials.
- Age, education or native language will not be deterrents in the application process;
- You will receive an email confirmation when your application materials have been received; however due to the large volume of applications, confirmation may not be immediate.
- There is NO application fee.
Click here to download the Application Form.