Please read these guidelines carefully; incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All applications for the Winter Session must be submitted online using the application upload page by either by the preliminary deadline of October 31, 2017 or the final deadline of November 30, 2017.
- Please ensure you indicate for WHICH role or roles you wish to be considered;
- Please submit the following as PDF files: Headshot, Résumé / CV, Application Form and Scholarship Application Letter (if appropriate);
- ALL files MUST be clearly labelled with your name. Files uploaded without applicant’s name clearly identifiable will not be processed.
- Maximum of 3 recordings and / or video links per applicant, ONE OF WHICH SHOULD BE A MOZART ARIA;
- Recordings should be chosen which best exemplify your voice. They need not be professional quality, but should be unedited, as there are no live auditions;
- All recordings must be MP3 format audio files and be no larger than 8 MB in size;
- Recordings must be free of any special characters (i.e. accented letters, slashes or apostrophes), and should be clearly labeled with your name, aria title and composer (i.e. YourName_AriaTitle_Composer.mp3). If your files are too large our server will not accept them.
- If sending video links, please paste the links into the fields provided on the application form.
- Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of submitted materials; age, education or native language will not be deterrents in the application process;
- You will receive an email confirmation when your application materials have been received; however due to the large volume of applications, confirmation may not be immediate.
- There is NO application fee.
Click here to download the Application Form.