Please read these guidelines carefully; incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All applications for the 2019 Sessions must be submitted online using the application upload page.
- Please ensure you indicate for WHICH role or roles you wish to be considered;
- Please submit the following as PDF files: Headshot, Résumé / CV, Application Form and Scholarship Application Letter (if appropriate);
- ALL files MUST be clearly labelled with your name. Files uploaded without applicant’s name clearly identifiable will not be processed.
- Maximum of 3 recordings and / or video links per applicant, ONE OF WHICH SHOULD BE A MOZART ARIA;
- Recordings should be chosen which best exemplify your voice. They need not be professional quality, but should be unedited, as there are no live auditions;
- All recordings must be MP3 format audio files and be no larger than 8 MB in size;
- Recordings must be free of any special characters (i.e. accented letters, slashes or apostrophes), and should be clearly labeled with your name, aria title and composer (i.e. YourName_AriaTitle_Composer.mp3). If your files are too large our server will not accept them.
- If sending audio / video links, please ensure the links are PUBLIC (not links to your private channels), and paste the links into the fields provided on the application form.
- Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of submitted materials.
- Age, education or native language will not be deterrents in the application process;
- You will receive an email confirmation when your application materials have been received; however due to the large volume of applications, confirmation may not be immediate.
- There is NO application fee.
Click here to download the Application Form.